Thai Panang Curry (VIDEO)
The Panang Curry is my favorite Thai dish! It is spicy, sweet and with a tone of veggies. It is ready in under 20min! This time I made it with chicken but you can skip it or replace with Tofu.
Watch my VIDEO for detailed instructions ♥
♥ 1,5 tablespoon (50g) Panang Curry Paste
♥ 0,5 tablespoon peanut butter
♥ 2 tablespoons canola oil
♥ 6 spring onions
♥ Thai basil, few branches
♥ 4-5 little, round eggplants
♥ baby corn, generous handful
♥ 1 red paprika
♥ 300g chicken breast
♥ 2 cans (800ml) coconut milk
♥ 25g palm sugar (or white sugar)
♥ 1 tablespoon fish sauce (can be replaces with salt to taste)
♥ 1 tablespoon soy sauce (can be replaces with salt to taste)
♥ zest from 1 lime
1. In a pot heat up oil and add Panang Curry paste and peanut butter. Let it heat up for 1min and add sliced, white part of spring onions. Mix.
2. Add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
3. Add sliced chicken and vegetables that take the longest to cook (eggplant and baby corn). Cover it and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add sliced paprika. Simmer for another 5min.
5. Finish it by adding green part of spring onion, Thai basil, palm sugar, fish and soy sauce and lime zest.
6. Serve with rice. Enjoy ♥