As I have already showed you how to do the Hollandaise sauce it is hard to forget that besides asparagus it is also amazing on an American breakfast dish: Eggs Benedict.
Here I present you a little personalized version: on a toasted bread (instead english muffin) and with avocado!
LIKE our Facebook page to stay in touch.
(LEAVE A COMMENT if you feel like ♥)
For 4 Eggs Benedict you will need:
♥ 4 eggs
♥ 4 slices bread, toasted
♥ 1/2 avocado
♥ 8 little slices bacon
♥ Hollandaise sauce (you can prepare it from THIS recipe)
1. To prepare eggs you need a deeper frying pan with almost boiling water. As soon you will put the egg in it will start to whiten. after 3-5min they are done!
2. Remove the water from the frying pan and fry bacon (you don’t need any oil or butter)
3. On the toasted bread put fried bacon and 1-2 slices of avocado.
4. put the egg on and cover with another slice of avocado and bacon.
5. Pour some Hollandaise sauce over and Sprinkle with chives.