Mi-cuit au chocolat with Raspberries (!)

After the classical and orange version I would like to present you another variation of this extreme chocolate indulgence: Mi-cuit au chocolat with Raspberries!!! If I would have to choose my favorite one (which is indeed difficult) I would have to point to this one! Right now I cannot think of any better dessert!

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Batter for 2 portions (depending on size):
♥  70g black chocolate (70%)
♥  20g sugar
♥  30g butter
♥  1 egg
♥  1 pinch of salt
♥  1 tablespoon flour or 3/4 tablespoon cornstarch for gluten free version
♥  fresh raspberries

Preparation time: 15min (baking included!)

1. Melt the chocolate with butter (in a saucepan or in microwave). In a bowl (I use a 500ml one) whisk the egg with sugar and salt. Add melted chocolate, flour and stir it together.

MF2_2616 MF2_2619

MF2_2623 MF2_2630

2. Pour the chocolate batter into the muffins forms and stick 3-4 raspberries in each chocolate cupcake. Bake at 180′C in a preheated oven for 10-12min (shorter baking = more creamy inside!).

MF2_2787

MF2_2790

Enjoy! :D  (Please LEAVE A COMMENT if you feel like) brownies lava cake

MF2_2834

This entry was posted in B-Day, Dessert, France, Fruits, Gluten Free, Valentine's Day. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Mi-cuit au chocolat with Raspberries (!)

1. fardous says:

easy to do , try this soon , thank u

2. Monica says:

Looks absolutely delicious! Chocolate and raspberry are the best combination!

3. Vanda says:

Very interesting!
    Can I ask what kind of flour you used? I’d like to try but i’m new to the bakery .Thanks

• M. says:

The simple all purpose flour. You just need 1 tablespoon. The batter will be liquid. But as it is made of egg, the heat will make it done. Please, let me know how did it worked for you! I’m sure it will be delicious :)

4. Medeja says:

Raspberries and chocolate is such a delicious combination!

5. Vanda says:

Sorry to interrupt you again, is this the mixture for 1 piece?
    ^_^

• M. says:

Depending on the size of your muffin forms it should be enough for 2 portions. If you do 3, reduce the baking time to 8min!

6. Tessa says:

Made this for some friends the other day. So easy, yet so delish! Thanks for the recipe :)

• M. says:

:) I’m really happy it worked well! All my friends also love it :) The Mi-cuit in oranges is also very good. Cheers!

7. k. says:

do 15g equal to 3 teaspoons ?… and do i just set the oven to preheat in 180 degrees its because i dont know what degrees the oven preheats on… what i mean is ,is it the same in any oven? so if i just set my oven in 180 degrees it should work…?

• M. says:

Dear K,
      15g of flour is about 1 tablespoon.
      Leave your oven to preheat to (about) 180′C while you prepare the batter. I have a very simple, cheap oven and it takes few minutes (not more than 10min!)
      Best, M.

8. Sophie says:

I have made this twice now – both times my guests paid me loads of compliments on such a delicious and beautiful-looking dessert! And yet it’s one of the easiest recipes ever. I’ll be using this recipe many times to come! Thanks!

• M. says:

I’m really happy to hear that! It is also one of my favorite recipes. :-) I usually prepare it in front of my guests and nobody can believe how quick and simple it is :-)

Here you can leave a comment!