Homemade Thyme Pasta with Wild Asparagus
It took me a moment to figure out how could I prepare the extremely pretty wild asparagus I got on the street market last sunday.
I thought it will be delicious in pasta. Did you know how easy is to make your own homemade pasta? It is amazing! And you can give it a flavor of your favorite herbes. Here I liked a lot the idea of fresh thyme. It worked out just PERFECT!!! 🙂
For 3 portions:
♥ 300g wild asparagus
♥ Parmezan cheese
♥ 1 tablespoon of olive oil
♥ 100g flour
♥ 100g semolina
♥ 2 eggs
♥ handful of fresh thyme
1. Combine the pasta ingredients. Form a ball. Put it into a plastic bag and put in the fridge for 30min.
2. Roll out the dough and form noodles. Leave them to try for about 10 min.
3. In a mean time, cook wild asparagus in salted water for 5min. Put out the asparagus but keep the water (you can use it to cook pasta!)
4. Cook pasta for 3min (or for few minutes longer if your pasta is thicker than mine).
5. Warm up the olive oil in the frying pan. Put the pasta and wild asparagus on and fry it shortly
6. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme. Enjoy! 🙂