French people love salads! They eat them at least once a day. It’s not such a big surprise regarding haw quickly they are able to make it delicious. And all that thanks to a very simple dressing that can make each salad much tastier!
For 70g-100g of salad you need around:
♥ 3 spoons of olive oil
♥ 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar
♥ 1/4 of mustard (eg.Dijon)
♥ 1/2 teaspoon of herbes de provence (thyme, basil etc.)
1. Take a little bowl or cup and pour olive oil inside
2. Add the balsamic vinegar, mustard and herbs.
Good to know:
1. If you eat salads often, you can prepare a bigger portion of this dressing. Keep it in a closed bottle at room temperature. Shake the bottle before use.
2. You can customize your dressing by adding a pinch of curry or a bit of honey.
3. If you don’t like the strong taste of olive oil you can also use olive oil with rapeseed oil (in proportion 1:1).