The spaghetti Bolognese is a very popular and beloved dish all around the world. Most of people knows it as an Italian dish. Surprisingly it is not how the ragù (it’s how Italians call the Bolognese sauce) is served originally. In Italy they eat tagliatelle al ragù (the meat and sauce stick better to this flat pasta).
Anyway, whatever pasta you decide to use the sauce is the same: lot of tomatoes with minced meat and onions. I also love to add few celery leaves to make it even more aromatic!
You will need:
♥ 500g minced beef
♥ 600g canned tomatoes
♥ 5 fresh tomatoes
♥ 1-2 branches of celery
♥ 1 red onion
♥ 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
♥ 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
♥ 5 tablespoons of cream (eg.12% of fat)
♥ olive oil
♥ Parmesan cheese
♥ Basil leaves
1. Sweat sliced onion with a little bit of olive oil.
2. Add canned tomatoes and celery leaves and cook for around 15min (to reduce= evaporate excess of water). Stir time to time.
3. Add cream and mix it well. Add salt and pepper. Put on the side. Fry the meat with olive oil.
4. When meat is ready add sauce and fresh tomatoes. I cut each tomato in four pieces. After cooking their skin will go off very easily so I remove it when sauce is done. Cook everything together untill tomatoes are soft (falling appart).
5. Serve with your favorite pasta, Parmesan cheese and basil.
1 thought on “Spaghetti Bolognese”
Wenn man sich das so anschaut, dann bekommt man doch gleich wieder hunger. Ich liebe Spaghetti Bolognese und so wie du es zubereitest schmeckt es einfach am Besten.