Crunchy breading for Steamed Vegetables
This is something that will make your simple steamed vegetables super crunchy and tasty. It takes only few minutes to prepare.
PLEASE visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Travel4Taste. LIKE us to stay in touch! (New posts every day!)
(Please LEAVE A COMMENT if you feel like)
For a big portion:
– 6 spoons bread crumbs
– 4 spoons of olive oil
– 1-2 spoons of butter
1. Usually I just use the dry baguette to do my homemade bread crumbs (I use a grater).
2. On a hot frying pan roast the bread crumbs a little bit. They should get slightly darker. But watch up, it burns quickly!
3. Add olive oil and mix it well with bread crumbs.
4. Add butter and heat until butter is melted.
5. Now add your steamed vegetables and mix with the crunchy breading.