Creamy Asparagus Sauce (VIDEO)
This Creamy Asparagus Sauce takes only 15 minutes to make and it goes really well with pasta but also with the Polish potato dumplings (gluten free).
Watch my VIDEO for detailed instructions ♥
For 2-3 portions you will need:
♥ 350g asparagus
♥ 1 cup (250ml) cream (30% fat)k
♥ 1 clove garlic
♥ pinch flaky salt
♥ 30g parmesan cheese, grated
♥ 1 tablespoon clarified butter (or olive oil)
1. Prepare the Asparagus: remove the wooden ends and chop it into small (0.5cm) pieces keeping the heads intact.
2. In a frying pan melt clarified butter and add the asparagus (without the heads for the moment). Add a pinch of salt (not too much since we will be adding salty cheese in the end) and fry while stirring on a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the asparagus heads and thinly chopped garlic. Stir it for another 30 seconds (just until garlic stars to give its aroma).
4. Add cream and bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 2 minutes so that the sauce reduces just a bit.
5. Turn the heat off and add grated parmesan cheese. Stir it once more and voila, the sauce is ready ♥
6. We had it with Polish potato dumplings but you can also have it with any pasta 🙂 ENJOY ♥