Light, healthy and full of taste. Salad, carrot & beetroot are full of vitamins. And the walnuts give oils necessary for their efficient absorption by your body!
Great as a light supper snack or for a picnic!
Those Veggie Wraps are not only delicious and healthy but also beautiful ♥
For around 10 little wraps you will need:
♥ 3 medium carrots
♥ 1/3 of beetroot
♥ 2 handful of walnuts
♥ 10 mint leaves
♥ 100g feta cheese
♥ 100ml natural yogurt
♥ 1 salad with big leaves
1. Grate carrots and beetroot.
2. In a bowl combine feta cheese with yogurt (it is ease if you use a fork!).
3. Add mint leaves and grated carrots to the feta & yogurt mix.
4. Choose nice, big leaves to prepare your wraps.
5. Put one spoon of the cheese & carrot paste on each leaf. Sprinkle it with some crashed walnuts.
6. Put some grated beetroot on the top.
7. Let’s roll!
You can cut them in half Enoje the taste and the colors!