Tartlets with Yogurt, Goat Cheese & Cherry Tomatoes
Those cute, little tartlets are perfect as an evening snack!
I replaced the heavy cream with some greek yogurt so it is much lighter than its traditional version. 🙂 I love this flavourful combination of goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and herbes de provence!
For 4 tartlets you will need:
♥ 200g greek yogurt
♥ 60g goat cheese
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 25 cherry tomatoes
♥ pinch salt
♥ pinch Herbes de Provence (thyme, basil etc.)
♥ 1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the dough:
♥ 75g flour (125ml)
♥ 35g butter
♥ 1 egg yellow
1. Follow THESE instructions to prepare a simple shortcrust pastry. Shortly, combine all ingredients for the dough. Important: use cold ingredients (from the fridge) and prevent the dough from getting warm.
2. Dice the goat cheese and mix it with the natural yogurt.
3. Add eggs and spices. Stir everything well.
4. Fill the tartlets with the batter and decorate with tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle the tomatoes with some olive oil and bake at 180’C for 20-25min.