It is a simpler alternative to donuts! Takes much less work and time! Those has a delicious lemony flavor. The best with raspberry jam and morning coffee!!!
You will need:
♥ 200g flour
♥ 150mL milk
♥ 1 teaspoon dry yeast
♥ 2 tablespoons homemade vanilla sugar (or regular one)
♥ skin from one lemon
♥ pinch of salt
♥ oil for frying (rapeseed oil, grape seed oil but NOT the sunflower oil)
1. In a big bowl mix yeast, sugar and 5 spoons of milk. Leave in a warm place for 10-15min.
2.When the 15 min incubation is over add remaining ingredients: flour, milk, egg, salt and lemon skin. After combining all ingredients you will get a quite liquid dough. It is ok!
3. Leave it covered with a kitchen towel for 1h30 in a warm place. It should double its size.
4. Using 2 spoons put little portions of the dough on a hot oil and fry the Racuszki on both sides (around 1-2min each-until golden brown).
5. When fried, put them put on a paper towels in order to remove excess of oil.
6. Serve with icing sugar of your favorite jam. Smacznego!