The Watermelon Mojito is probably one of the most summery drinks. Delicious and very refreshing! 🙂
For 3 portions:
♥ 450g watermelon without skin and seeds (3 cups of little pieces of melon)
♥ 10 mint leaves
♥ lime juice from 1/2 lime
♥ 100ml white rum (eg. Bacardi)
♥ 2 tablespoons brown sugar
♥ 5-6 ice cubes
1. Using a spoon remove 3 cups of little pieces of watermelon. Make sure there are no seeds left.
2. Add rum and blend it together.
3. In a little bowl mix mint leaves, lime juice and brown sugar. Press it a bit with a wooden spoon so the mint releases its fragrance.
4. Add the lime & mint mix to the blended watermelon and stir it well.
5. You can also add some crushed ice.