Warm Latte with freshly ground spices and homemade whipped cream. All sprinkled with my crispy gingerbread cookies. Just impossible to resist! ♥
For 2 cups you will need:
♥ 2 espresso coffees
♥ 150ml milk
♥ 3/4 teaspoon Homemade Space Mix for Gingerbread
♥ 75ml heavy cream (at least 30% fat) COLD (should be in the fridge for at least 1h)
♥ 2 gingerbread cookies
♥ 1/2 tablespoon icing sugar
1. I start with decorating coffee glasses with a ruban.
2. Heat milk with 1/2 teaspoon of Gingerbread spice mix.
3. Whip the cream until stiff with icing sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of Gingerbread spice mix. It will be easy if your cream is well cooled down.
4. Pour the milk into glasses. Add espresso.
5. Decorate each glass with the whipped cream and crushed cookies.
And it’s ready! Enjoy ♥